Saturday, June 23, 2012

Playtime with daddy

On Wednesday it was running between 90 and 95 degrees outside so Josh cut work short and got to spend some extra quality time with his little girl. We don't have central air but we have a window unit in our bedroom so we moved playtime in there. It was really playtime with mommy and daddy but of course I'm not in any of the pictures since I'm taking them but it was fun and we stayed nice and cool. Because of the heat in the rest of the house I gave Cameron lots of diaper time. She happened to be in my absolute favorite diaper so I did take some close ups to show the pattern which is peacocks! She looks so happy in these pictures, you can really tell how much fun she is having! I hope you enjoy our playtime photos as much as Cam did!





























One of my favorite pictures ever!
She just looks so happy and chubby and cute!







No comments:

Post a Comment