Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I should blog, shouldn't I?

I haven't updated in a while. I guess you could say Cameron has kept me quite busy! She is all over the place these days. Not only is she crawling but she is pulling herself up on everything! Couch, chair, entertainment center, you name it. She's entering a very injury prone stage of life so I'm watching her now more than ever. She has pulled herself up to standing on the couch and then let go which ends in her head hitting the ground and a very sad mama and baby. But I absolutely love this age, she is so active and she is very happy about it!! You can almost see her brain working as she explores every corner of the house. I have yet to get a video of her pulling up but I hope to do so soon.

We are still on tooth watch. Her first tooth is coming through and her 2nd is on its way! She is more crabby than usual but overall she is doing really well with it! Nothing like other horror stories I've heard of teething babies. I finally got a picture, and while it's TERRIBLE quality at least it's something. For those of you who have ever tried to get a picture of a baby's tooth, I think you understand.

First tooth!
In other news, that house we were going to buy? Well, we had the home inspection and it didn't go well. There are mold and foundation issues with the house so I think we are going to walk away. I am totally bummed but back to the drawing board we go.

Anyways, I will leave you with a cute video. I put shoes on Cameron the other day for the first time since she was very young and she didn't quite know what to think of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment