Tuesday, September 3, 2013

23 months

Late again!

Actual age: 23 months

Adjusted age: 20 months

Weight: 24 lb 11 oz (27%)

Height: I measured about 32 inches, but the doctor in July measured about 28. We'll see what her pediatrician says later this month. For now I am going to go with my measurements. 32 inches would put her at about 13%.

Diaper size: 4

Clothing size: 12-18 or 18-24

Medication/medical concerns: None

Sleep: Same as always, 8 or 8:30 at night to 8 or 8:30 in the morning. One nap from 1-2:30 or 1:30-3.

Eating: This has definitely been a picky month. I am finding that if I switch things up more she is more inclined to eat well. She gets sick of having a banana every morning at breakfast or if she has strawberries too much.

Developmental milestones: Her speech continues to develop more and more. She is constantly picking up new words and using them. She has learned "hot" and she is telling me whenever she comes into contact with anything that is warm/hot. Her feet on the concrete on a hot day, food, etc. It is really cute.

She is becoming more social in the sense that she will play with other kids when they are around.

She has also started to pay attention to Sesame Street. She LOVES Elmo. As much as I didn't want to expose her to a whole ton of TV too early on, I am enjoying the break I get while Sesame Street is on.S

She is starting to be able to do stairs. Smaller steps she can do without holding on to anything anymore.

Teeth: Right now she has 15 teeth, one of her bottom canines has popped through, the other is right there though. After that she'll just have two year molars left.

No comments:

Post a Comment