Thursday, November 7, 2013

25 months

Age: 25 months

Weight: 26 lb, 0 oz

Height: 32.5 in

Diaper size: 4

Clothing size: 12-18 and 18-24

Shoe size: 5 or 6

Medications/medical concerns: None

Sleep: Night, 8/8:30 to 8 in the morning, nap, 1/1:30 to around 3.

Eating: Still eats great! She is obsessed  I mean obsessed, with yogurt. She asks for it all day every day. She will eat the whole thing with a spoon and then put the spoon down and scoop the sides up with her fingers and lick it off her fingers. The girl can't get enough.

Developmental milestones: Communication is progressing every day. She is definitely stringing two words together now. Yesterday I was folding some laundry and when I got to Josh's work clothes she kept pointing and saying "daddy shirt! daddy shirt!". Later in the day she wanted me to put on a pair of sunglasses and she held them out to me and kept saying "mommy glasses! mommy glasses!!" until I put them on. She says things like "all done shoes" when she wants her shoes off, or "help mommy". "She will say "more/please {insert food/drink choice here}". Typically "yogurt please!" or "more pasta!". It is really cute. And of course she will say goodbye to things, like "bubye doggie!" Every time we leave a room or something she will say bye bye to whatever things she sees as we are walking out, haha.

She tells us after she has pooped these days. "Poopoo!" And she tells us when she has a boo boo. This I love. Now when she is hurting she can tell me that she is and I know to give her tylenol or something. Usually though it is just something very small, like she hurts her finger, and she pouts and says "booboo" and holds it out for me to kiss it. I can only see my life getting easier and easier as she learns to communicate more and more things that she hasn't been able to before. She can tell me whether she wants to watch Elmo or Mickey, or whether she wants grapes or a banana. It's very nice!


Teeth: 16. Still waiting on the last molars.

I brought out my camera and switched lenses. I am going to try and get back into more blogging and photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment