Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Randoms

Cameron has been settling into her new house wonderfully. You can tell she loves it and she is really enjoying all the new space and all the new stuff for her to explore. I can't stress enough how much the new space is benefitting her, it really is great. And her new room, wow. I wrote about how her sleep issues are getting better but that she was still waking up once per night most nights. Well, 4 out of the 5 past nights she slept all the way through. She has slept through the night three times in a row. I can't believe it! Last night I heard her wake up on the monitor and whine for a second and then fall back asleep 3 times!! She didn't cry for me to come get her! I was so happy. She is learning to self soothe and that is a very important skill.

Cameron is currently taking classes as the Little Gym. She has so much fun when we go! She gets to explore and play with other babies and climb and crawl until her heart's content. She loves it. I am also really enjoying getting out of the house with her and meeting some new moms as well as getting her some socialization. So much so that I actually signed her up for an infant music class. We go for the first time tomorrow, I am really excited. These classes are a great way to get her out of the house and away from the same toys that she has seen a million times before.

Lastly, someone is ready for Thanksgiving! Only a week away :)








No comments:

Post a Comment