Wednesday, January 11, 2012

52 week ABC photo challenge

I'm starting a photo challenge where I have to post a picture every week of something that starts with a specific letter of the alphabet. There are 26 letters in the alphabet and 52 weeks in the year so we will go through the alphabet twice. Who knows if I'll be able to keep up with it but I'd like to try! I am really enjoying documenting Cameron's life and having something that I can look back on. This will make it easy for me to look at the year in review because I'll have a bunch of pictures that I can put in an obvious chronological order. One day I would like to take all of the things from my blog, print them out, and make a scrapbook for Cameron to have when she's older and I think this would make for a cute scrapbook.

So I missed the first week of January which was obviously the letter 'A'. I'm putting the first and second week together in this blog. I'm giving my self extra points for the double in this one :)
And for 'B' I chose Babylegs! I love these things, they are like leg warmers for babies. If we're not going out of the house or doing anything special I can just put her in a onesie and babylegs and not worry about her being too cold without pants! It makes diaper changes super easy since I don't have to worry about anything but her onesie.
I think I'm going to add one more thing in these weekly posts, I want to take pictures of all the outfits she wears since she doesn't wear them very long. I love all of her clothes and I wish she could wear everything forever but unfortunately she outgrows stuff so fast! I thought this would be a good place to add them in since it will be a weekly thing and again, I can look through everything in chronological order as she outgrows things but I won't start that until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment