Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day to us!

Cameron had a bittersweet Valentine's Day. I took her for another ophthalmologist appointment and that was the part that she obviously didn't enjoy. What is exciting though is that her ROP is gone and her retina are fully developed! Which means we have graduated from the eye doctor!! No more eye exams for Cam :D

After Cameron's eye appointment was over, Josh had set up a massage for me at a massotherapy place near our house. I dropped Cameron off at home and went to my massage, which was amazing! So today ended up being a great day for me, great news and a massage!!

And in case you're wondering I got Josh a Mr. Beer brewing kit. It takes 2 weeks to brew your own small batch of beer and he's really excited about it. He will probably start the project sometime within the next week. We will let you know how it tastes :)

Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment