Wednesday, May 29, 2013

20 months

Actual age: 20 months

Adjusted age: 17 months

Weight: 23 lb 10 oz

Height: I measured her and got 31 inches

Diaper size: 4

Clothing size: 18 and 24 months

Medications/medical concerns: None.

Sleep: She sleeps from 8 until 8 or 9 in the morning. She naps from about 1 to 2:30 or 3.

Eating: Still fickle with food. Some days she eats a lot, some days not. Sometimes she likes blueberries, sometimes not. The joys of toddler eating habits.

Developmental milestones: Still making enormous strides in language and communication. They told me this would happen after she started walking. She is picking up words like crazy and she is responding to so much of what we say. I ask her where her milk is and she goes and finds it. Recently she went up to the table and reached up towards her milk and said "meh, meh" (her version of milk). She is very, very good at communicating what she wants these days. Like going over to her booster seat to show you she is hungry or bringing you her shoes and then sitting in your lap as if to say "okay put on my shoes now". When I ask her if she is all done with her meal she says "dahduh!" which is her version of all done. I love this stage. Being able to communicate with her is awesome.

Teeth: She officially has 12. Her four one year molars and her eight front teeth. Two of the molars are in pretty far and the other two have just broken through.

Best moment this month: The communication has been my biggest highlight this month. One day I couldn't find her sippy cup so I said "Cameron where's your milk?" and she literally immediately ran and got it for me. I couldn't believe it. And the fact that she requested her milk with the word milk is awesome. So I would say those moments were the best. I love, love, love being able to talk to Cameron.

No comments:

Post a Comment