Tuesday, April 24, 2012

7 months old!

Somebody is 7 months old today! In a way it makes me sad because 7 months seems so old and I don't understand how time is passing so fast. I'm going to miss her being a baby so much, I know we have lots of time left but if the next 7 months goes as fast as the first 7 months she will be walking before I know it. But she has come so far and it is so incredible to watch her learn and grow, there is explosive learning going on right now and it really is amazing how every day she seems to be doing something new. And she weighed in at 12 pounds today! WOW! She has gained 10 pounds since birth. She is amazing. Of course now I have to post a picture of my 12 pound 7 month old. It feels so weird to say that. I only wish that 7 months ago I could have had a glimpse of this picture, it would have made the NICU so much easier.


1 comment:

  1. Yippee happy 7 month b-day little miss princess :D beautiufl picture too Meg!

    ReplyDelete