Friday, April 13, 2012

Bumbo comparison

Remember those bumbo seat photos I posted a while back? I thought it would be fun to do a comparison since she has gotten so much bigger! I don't remember what her weight was exactly or anything but the first was taken around the end of January I believe. She would have been roughly 7.5 pounds or somewhere around there. The other was taken April 4th, at which point she was 11 pounds 4 ounces. So between 3.5 to 4 pounds bigger. Another glaring difference is the hair. She is clearly balding and I was kind of sad about it because I thought her hair was so gorgeous. But there is already new hair coming in underneath and it's starting to get thicker again, just lighter! Oh and the hand chewing activity is different, she just never stops. Whatever is available for her to put in her mouth goes there instantly which is obviously normal but cute nonetheless.




2 comments:

  1. What a difference! How old is that first picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was I think 4 months old, it was from the end of January I believe.

    ReplyDelete