Thursday, April 19, 2012

Good news :)

I'm happy to report that Cameron had a great night! I did end up having to give her tylenol right after I posted yesterday since she spiked another fever. That was at about 5:30 in the evening. I woke up every single hour all night long worrying and checking on her. I was constantly taking her temperature and it stayed nice and low!! So it's 10:30 in the morning and I haven't given her tylenol in 17 hours, I think it's safe to say her fever has broken :) The antibiotics seem to be working and Cam seems to be feeling much better! She literally slept the day away yesterday and today she is back to her normal lively self. Clearly she is having a better day! I've made it through my first illness and all I have to say is Cameron sure knows how to make her mama worry!

1 comment: